10.10.2011

TRADING CARDS - Beast

Back to the trading card recreations with card #3, Beast! So if you've been following my blog at all, you know that Beast is my favorite X-Men character and I love that he got the third card spot. He's also on the Blue Team, so it just keeps dominating. I remember really wanting this card as a kid even though the illustration is a little weird. He was like the one card I actually remembered what it looked like. I'm telling you, he has always been my fav. Which makes this post extra special because I get to do my favorite X-Man for my 100th post!

"The Beast seems every bit as fearsome as his namesake - until he opens his mouth! Then the humor and genius intelligence of this founding memeber of the X-Men comes through with every word!"

See, even that description makes him sound like an awesome character. Plus it has two exclamation points, so you know it's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment