10.04.2014

Revoltech TMNT - Leo and Raph

Earlier this week I received the first two TMNT to be released by Revoltech - Leonardo and Raphael. They are amazing!

I've had a lot of turtles toys over the years -- possisbly too many -- and these are definitely some of my favorites. The NECA figures had been the top for a while, but these may have just taken their spots. As you can see from my last post, I'm a big fan of the Nickelodeon cartoon and these figures match the style perfectly. Much closer than Playmates has ever been able to come. They are also super articulated and can probably hit more poses than any other TMNT figure, although I would have to do a direct comparison to say for sure. The Revoltech joints are a little different from what I'm used to, but I'm getting better at posing them. One thing these figures can do that no other TMNT fig has before -- their eyes move! You can move their bandana left or right to make their eyes shift. If you slide it all the way in one direction, their eyes go "battle mode" white. Such a great feature. Their weapons are also very sturdy and fully painted. Leo also comes with the best accessory any turtle figure has seen before -- a full pizza with individually removable slices! I'm sure I'll have more pics later, especially in a couple weeks when Mikey and Donnie come in.


No comments:

Post a Comment