4.21.2010

recent developments...


Sorry for the lack of posts since the comic con, I've been horribly busy. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and checked out my illustrations, and an even bigger thank you to anyone who bought anything. My wife posted some pics on her blog after the event. It was a great time and I'll definitely be back next year with even more work.

Which brings me to the main point of this post...

I have recently begun work on a few different projects and with a few different people. Unfortunately I can't say too much about any of them, but I'll tell you what I can.

I've started three new projects which I hope to compile into a comic for next year's con. One, which is more or less pictured above, features some old characters of mine who have been redesigned and reimagined. The second combines a lot of characteristics of characters I have worked with briefly but never quite made it, so I took all the best parts and I'm running with it. The third is a bit more ridiculous, but should be a lot of fun.

Now the projects with other people...

My wife and I are working together (finally) making paintings, prints, collages, et cetera which we will be selling as a company on Etsy.

My brother
and I are in talks about his next project and the possibility of me doing some color work. It's mostly just been a "hey would you be interested" and a "yeah let me know when you finish Rock of Pages" type of thing, but it's worth mentioning.

Some high school friends (sorry no link yet) just contacted me about doing some work for their band. This is all still early on and I'm not sure how much I can talk about it, but it could be a huge break for everyone included.

Sorry to be vague, but I'll give updates and post pictures as things get farther along.

No comments:

Post a Comment