3.31.2011

fantastic four and comic con two

So this is the second year my brother and i will be at the GEM CITY COMIC CON! If you're from the southern Ohio area you should definitely come check it out. Admission is pretty cheap and you can even use this coupon.

So most of my latest posts are the prints I'll be selling this year. you can check out all the prints here... plus I have one more to reveal before the Con. Lee will have some classic DC heroes and his first TPB, Rock of Pages! We are bringing it this year and we'd love to see you there.

In honor of Johnny "Human Torch" Storm dying this year, I reworked my version of the F4. I like the futuristic look of the new team uniforms, so I tried to incorporate some of that into their classic blue.

Hope to see you Sunday Sunday Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment