6.23.2013

Meeting the Green Ranger

I guess I never posted the picture from when I got to meet the Green Ranger aka Tommy Oliver aka Jason David Frank at the Cinci Comic Expo last September. He was super nice and is actually the second celebrity I've met (the first being Dave Chappelle). He signed one of the posters I made of him (with all three names) and talked to me some about the convention and I told him that he's my favorite Ranger. Toward the end of the last day of the convention, I went back to his booth and handed him a copy of the poster to and thanked him for coming to the show. Again he was super nice and shook my hand. The comic cons in southern Ohio are still pretty small and pretty new, so he's one of the biggest celebritites we've had. Looking ahead to this September, it looks like I'll get to meet the Blue Ranger and a few other childhood heroes as the Cinci Comic Expo continues to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment