5.14.2016

Civil War

I've had the idea to incorporate some character quotes into drawings for a while, but it was an idea I left on the back burner. When I rewatched all of the MCU movies for BringOnUltron, I noticed there were a lot of great quotes that really captured the essence of the characters. This spring, with Civil War coming out, I figured it was time to finally put those designs together. I went with Dr. Erskine's quote from Captain America: The First Avenger to sum up Cap -- "Not a perfect soldier, but a good man" -- and Tony Stark's description of himself from Avengers -- "Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." There's a good chance I'll make more of these, so stay tuned!

I'll be making prints of these designs, but you can also grab them as t-shirts. Click here if you're Team Cap or here if you're Team Iron Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment