9.05.2013

Update: Cyclops

When I made my poster of Cyclops, I originally went with his modern Astonishing costume, but I was never quite satisfied with the way it looked. Even though he has spent most of his career wearing a hood, my natural instict with Cyke is to have his hair showing like the Jim Lee costume I grew up with. I thought about going with a 90s style costume for him, but I felt obligated to use his modern costume. Well, after updating Beast with a more classic costume and realizing that Cyclops isn't even wearing his Astonishing costume anymore, I went back to him and gave him the look I wanted for him. I did keep a few more modern things - he isn't wearing any yellow underwear - but I prefer the hair over the hood and the blue over the black. Now that I made these updates, I am finally happy with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment