2.21.2010

X-MEN: wolverine


You may recall my earlier X-Men post featuring my dream line-up for the team. Well, that image of four X-Men was really meant to be the start of a much larger image featuring many more x-mens. I've been slowly working on all the character sketches and inks and finally colors. Now I'm ready to show them as I finish polishing them up and eventually after all members are revealed, I'll show the big group shot I've been working towards.

First up is Wolverine. He's a little different than the last time I posted him. I had some changes I wanted to make to his costume and face and to the way I colored him. I still love me some Wolverine.

Up next is the original team... just not in those original costumes. Sorry to those who like Iceman in boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment