8.09.2017

SDCC TMNT from NECA

I was lucky enough to snag an exclusive set of SDCC exclusive Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures from NECA on the second day of the pre-sale. This set is absolutely amazing. The characters are all based off of their cartoon appearance and are some of the best looking TMNT figures we've ever had.



There have been a few different companies making toys based on their classic cartoon appearance, but none of them looked quite right to me. These, on the other hand, are nearly perfect. Plus we finally got good figures of the villains! This isn't the first time I've bought some amazing turtles toys, but this is the first time I've had a Shredder or Foot Soldier to go with them. This set is definitely a highlight of my Ninja Turtles collection.

You can read more about details about the box set on Fwoosh or ToyArk.



No comments:

Post a Comment